Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Origami hearts I folded from Ikea napkins to decorate work for Valentine's Day!

Even though Valentine's Day is mostly a commercial holiday and even though some of my friends call it "Singles Awareness Day," I think the womanly thing to do is embrace it!  So this year, instead of thinking about the hot date that I'm not on, I'm celebrating all the love that fills my life.  I'm blessed with a wonderful (and eccentric) family and delightful friends who I love so, so much, and that really is worth celebrating.



Here's a Valentine from me to you courtesy of Kate Spade. (Seriously, if you haven't seen their amazingly adorable Valentines, you need to stop everything and go take a look!)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to respond! I LOVE comments!